s

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kim Kardashian as Goth


Goth Trends

Cited as saying on her website, that "Since vampires are all the rage right now, [makeup artist] Troy Jensen and I thought it would be cool to try out a more gothic, almost sinister look! This look was inspired by Prada's fall 2009 runway show and it is so unlike anything I've ever done!"

Now having seen it, I wish I hadn't. Is this a young version of Marilyn Manson? hehe!

Kim Kardashian is going to have to come to grips that she has absolutely no talent in any way, and I don't really think anyone cares that she put on makeup to look like a goth.

I agree with several writers that she should just gracefully fade away. Her 15 minutes of fame are over, she just needs to take the money and enjoy life, without us having to hear about it.

Goth Kim Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment