s

Monday, July 6, 2009

Megan Fox the Vampire



Megan Fox Vampire

After becoming a global name through her roles in Transformers, you would think Megan Fox could almost name what she wanted to be involved in, but that's the case, as her latest role will be that of a demon possessed cheerleader vampire in "Jennifer's Body."
She feeds of the local rural boys in the film, which I'm sure isn't going to win her any awards, but will attract those who read the Bizarre and Weird for sure.

Fox has admitted that the blockbuster Transformers film series had nothing to do with acting but was a special effects hit.

In typical Megan Fox outspokenness, she said when asked about being taken seriously as an actress, that 'I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson, who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, "Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak."'

Funny, but I bet Scarlett Johansson isn't laughing.



Megan Fox Vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment