s

Friday, August 21, 2009

Goth Makeup | Strange Goth Makeup



Goth Makeup

The only thing I can say about this is strrrrrange. The entire look while bold, just doesn't do anything for me. The dark eyes may be interesting, but that hair sticking up in the back turns me off. And the whole look doesn't seem to go together, including the lip and other piercings.

Now if this was a real Goth, I would change my tune, but since it's a model, which obviously is just being attempted to look Goth, I'm not as nice as I would normally be.

You know real Goth when you see it, and this isn't it, although anything can give you ideas.

Goth Makeup

2 comments:

  1. hello....this photo is of me. i guess im not a "goth", as in the cheesy way you may be. I have a darker syle and love fashion. This photo was not me doing my hair and makeup but its not that far off. but thank you for thinking im a model and not a goth..i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she looks beautiful:) she doesnt hav to hav black greasy hair and running eyeliner to be goth. her piercings are sexy and her makeup is neat and polished, while edgy and dark. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete