s

Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Scary, Extreme, Bizarre Carved Halloween Pumpkins

It's Halloween season, and I would be remiss if I didn't include at least some photos of scary, carved pumpkins to enjoy looking at, but also to give some ideas for our home pumpkin-carving plans.

The first two below are compelling to me, and would be pretty easy to carve out. I like the way they look at they eat their unfortunate smaller victims.
And the one with what appears to be a spaghetti squash in his mouth shows you can use different types of products to carve out your scary art work.







The one immediately below is especially nice from the obvious frightful aspect, but the art of the Halloween pumpkin carving is very well done. It's very detailed, and I like the stitch tracks on his forehead.


Last but not least, we have the scariest one of all below, as we think of the hyped up promises which never had a chance to be delivered. That smile is one of the scariest fake one's I've ever seen. Don't let you kids seen this one.

1 comment: