s

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weird, Bizarre Cupid on Valentine's Day

These are definitely a different look at Cupid and Valentine's Day, or any day for that matter. No wonder love has become so uncertain in light of the faltering cupid who seems to have lost his magic.

And in the case of the two cupid guys, it's doubtful there ever was any. If the other cupid had any, he had it knocked out of him when he hit the building. Other than that, don't despair: have a nice Valentine's Day.

I don't know about you, but this looks like Cupid in a diaper about to shoot someone. For me, I'm not going to trust cupid if he's still in diapers.


If you haven't lost faith in Cupid's ability to send some magic your way to land you a true love, you'll lose it after looking at this cupid below. It's enough to turn me into a Valentine atheist.




Just when I thought I had found a Cupid I could rely on and trust, he goes and runs into a building. I sure don't want an arrow meant for someone for me to be shot by a little guy that can't even see a building a few feet in front of him.





No comments:

Post a Comment