s

Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Weird, Bizarre Halloween Costumes to Startle You

I never tire of the amazing, and sometimes gross creativity of those who come of ideas for bizarre and weird Halloween or cosplay costumes.

Some of the Halloween costumes are strange for their outright strange looks, others for their particular theme, and still others for the choice of costume, which while relatively benign, is odd simply because of its uniqueness.

Whatever it is, there are a few samples here of some disturbing, funny, and very odd costumes which will definitely cause a few raised eyebrows and laughter.

Baby in Turkey Costume

Now who thinks up something like this first weird Halloween costume that shows a baby as a cooked turkey. Again I ask, "who thinks up something like this?" It does have a sense of twisted humor, but there are a lot of people that simply wouldn't consider this funny because of the subject matter.


Cute but Creepy Dog Costumes

This is a hilarious but creepy look at a group of dogs in ghost costumes.

I would laugh if I saw them somewhere else, but if they showed up at my front door like that, they're not coming in, and I'm not handing out candy to them!

On the other hand, wouldn't it be fun to be the one showing up at someone's doorstep with them.


Taco Costume

Here is a costume that most people wouldn't think of as strange or weird, but I found it very unique in that I had never seen someone in one before.

I don't know why, but it still looks a little odd to me, but still one that would differentiate from other costumes.

After all, how many people have you seen dressed up as a taco lately?


Creepy Mutant Costume
Now here is the creepiest of costumes I've ever seen. How bizarre would it be to run into someone wearing a mutant attached to their stomach costume?

This looks somewhat like the mutant in Total Recall with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Again, if you want to be sure you're going to have no one wearing the same costume you're wearing at a Halloween or other type of party, this mutant costume will definitely do the job. No one will be able to neglect this in-your-face costume.






No comments:

Post a Comment